Bajaj XCD Bike has some good reputation in Indian Auto Market. Although this bike comes in variety of models but there are some problems in Bajaj XCD which makes it unattractive for the customers. There are four models of Bajaj XCD which are;
- Bajaj XCD Sprint
- Bajaj XCD Exceed 125cc DTSSi
- Bajaj XCD 135 DTSSi Kick Start
- Bajaj XCD 135 DTSSI Self Start
New Bajaj XCD is not launched in the market and company is planning to launch it soon while other two models Bajaj XCD Exceed 125 and Bajaj XCD 135 are discontinued in the market.
New Bajaj XCD Engine, Performance & Mileage
New Bajaj XCD Sprint will come in 125 cc engine which is air cooled 4 valve DTSi engine. The expected Bajaj XCD Sprint mileage will be over 100 km in one liter of petrol. This latest engine not only provides performance but also reliability.
New Bajaj XCD Sprint Design, Appearance & Colours
Distinctive fuel tank design of Bajaj XCD Sprint makes it attractive and appealing. This bike is available in three different colours i.e. blue black and red.
New Bajaj XCD Safety, Comfort & Features
New Bajaj XCD is in the commute segment of Indian bike market and comes with standard suspension and brake system which ensure safety and comfort for the riders.
Overall Bajaj XCD fail to impress the customers due to problems like small fuel tank and not comfortable for taller rider.
- New Bajaj XCD Sprint price in India Rs. 45,000
- New Bajaj XCD Exceed 125cc price in India Rs. 38,500
- New Bajaj XCD 135 DTSSI kick start price in India Rs. 48,400
- New Bajaj XCD 135 self start price in India Rs. 52,800
New Bajaj XCD Sprint Bike Specs, Specifications, Features
- Engine Type Air Cooled, 4 valve, DTS-i
- Displacement 125cc
- Compression Ratio
- Maximum Power 14-16 Bhp (Estimated)
- Maximum Torque 13.6 Nm (Estimated)
- Cylinder Bore
- Starting Self, Kick
- Wheel Base 1275 mm
- Tyre Size
- Wheel Type ALLOY
New Bajaj XCD Bike Wallpapers