Tesla Model S Electric Car
Five years ago Tesla Motors shocked the world with battery-powered Lotus Elise and now they announce that they will launch high performance version of Model S that will reach at 60 mph in 4.5 seconds. This car is faster than Porsche 911 Carrera which is believed to be the fastest electronic car in world.
CEO of the Tesla Motors drives this revolutionary car at the speed of 70 mph in a car show which made crowd crazy. Tesla Model S 2013 will be in market in the mid of year 2012. There is capacity of seven passengers in this car (5 adults and 2 children).
Interior of Tesla Model S 2013 is adorned with 17-inch HD touch-display which controls everything in the car. You can drive this car up to 160 miles in one charging. Top speed of this car is 130 mph which is stunning. The bottom line for this car is ‘Welcome to the future’ which is perfectly suitable for this amazing car. Rising fuel prices is one major reason for the popularity of electronic cars and this fastest electronic car in the world will change everything in future.
Tesla Model S 2013 Price : $49,900
Tesla Model S 2013 Specs/Specifications
- Make and Model 2013 Tesla Model S (available mid-2012)
- Class: Seven-passenger (5 adults + 2 children) sport sedan
- Configuration: Rear-wheel drive
- Engine: None
- Interior Highlight: 17-inch HD touch-screen display “like a giant iPad” controls everything
- Range: 160 miles (optional 230-mile or 300-mile range available)
- Outlet requirement: 220V or 110V Power: 415 Nm (306 ft-lbs) of torque
- Quickness: Zero to 60 mph in 5.6 seconds (4.5 seconds promised for future high-performance model)
- Top Speed: 130 mph
- Base Price: $49,900 (after U.S. Federal Tax Credit)
Tesla Model S Video Review